PLACEMENT AT SMT.B.N.B.SWAMINARAYAN PHARMACY COLLEGE SALVAV,
The placement at Smt.B.N.B.Swaminarayan Pharmacy College Salvav actively fills the gap between the students and corporate organizations. The institute’s Placement Cell functions under the supervision of Dr. Sachin B. Narkhede and operates all around the year to arrange interviews by the Industries/ Organizations.
The Cell acts as a contact point for all Pharma and Non-Pharma Industries that wish to select students from College. It expedites the whole process from collecting resumes, Telephone numbers and e-mails from the students and forwarding it to HR department of interested Pharma/Non-pharma Industries. Further it organizes Pre-placement talks (PPT) by companies/ experts for information about the company profile, job description and the package and finally helps the industries to conduct the induction process.
Placement Cell and Rules & Regulations
The Placement Cell acts as a platform for interaction between students and the Companies.
Rules and Regulations
- Students must apply to a HR of company after careful consideration. Strict action will be taken against students who negatively impact the reputation of the College by their action or inaction while interacting with the corporate especially during the recruitment process.
- All companies can conduct a pre-placement talk/ screening test
- The Placement Cell is not responsible for the profile of job offered by the corporate. It is the responsibility of the student to clarify the same with the corporate.
- Students are advised to attend the PPT for information about the company profile, job description and the package.
- The Placement Cell of the College will classify the companies that ask for recruitment. The category of a particular company and vacancies will be informed to the students ahead of the company’s interview call to the candidates through mail.
- Students should come in formal dress along with hard copies of the followings
- Updated Resume
- Hall Ticket if applicable
- Passport size photographs
- Photostat of relevant documents duly attested
- Eligible students need to provide consent for the process of recruitment.
- Student who fails to attend the placement drive, whether On or Off campus subsequent to his/her consent for attending the same, will be debarred from process.
- Each student will be given maximum attempts in recruitment process.
- If a student after the recruitment process is placed in a particular company (for eg. Company C1), he or she would not be allowed to apply to another company in the same category (for eg. Company C2). However, there will be an option for a ‘Dream Company’. This means that the student can select or apply in any company in the other categories.
- If a student is selected in any company of category Z (for eg. Company Z1), he or she would not be allowed to apply to any other company of category Z (for eg. Company Z2)
- If a student is placed in any company in category A, he/she will exhaust all further placement opportunities.
- If a student’s name is enlisted in the Waiting List of a particular company, it will not be considered as a placement and he/she will be allowed to apply in other companies.
- If there is a time gap between the recruitment process and the declaration of the results by a particular company (say Company B1), the student will be allowed to apply to another company (say Company B2) during this period.
- In case student is selected in Company B1 as well as Company B2, he/she will not be allowed to apply further (except for Category A Companies).
- The Students should maintain punctuality for all the events
Details of Placement Co-Ordinator
Mobile No – 90990 63165
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Smt. B.N.B. Swaminarayan Pharmacy College, Salvav, Vapi – 396191